Interim Statutory and Tax Accountant | EMEA headquartered international company in Amsterdam
Interim Statutory and Tax Accountant / Amsterdam
|Functie:||Interim Statutory and Tax Accountant|
|Regio / plaats:||Amsterdam|
An international operating company, EMEA headquartered in Amsterdam, is looking for a strong Statutory and Tax Accountant. You will be working in a small, dedicated team.
Due to high pressure, you must know your way around! This means you have the required experience, are active and able to think forward! Assertiveness and with a strong personality will help also. And last but not least: you know when and where to bend or put some pressure to get things done.
Statutory and tax accounting team
Within the statutory and tax accounting team you operate and work with a high degree of independence.
Vacancy Interim Statutory and Tax Accountant
You will be responsible for all the statutory and tax accounting for several European countries of which Belgium and France are part of.
- You support the periodic (monthly/quarterly/yearly) reportings and filings;
- You process and prepare various tax, financial statements and other declarations;
- Next to these tasks, you support in a more broad sense the department by implementing improvements with regard to the complex tax structure;
- You will be doing several tasks for ‘smooth operations’ by helping out the internal and external auditors where it comes to preparing and reviewing data;
- Last but not least: you will also be given some special projects for which you have to liaise with auditors.
You report to and will be working under guidance of the Statutory and Tax Manager.
What is required
In order to be successful in this very challenging and independent position:
- You have at least a degree in finance, accounting and/or tax;
- With regard to experience: at least 5 years is required in a similar position as statutory and tax accountant, including involvement with statutory audits (“as they have always questions which must be answered to satisfy their hunger”);
- You are familiar with working in local and international teams and an ERP system (think of JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP);
- Understanding of Dutch GAAP and US GAAP.
Bonus to the formal requirements:
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Belgium GAAP;
- Experience in Hyperion/HFM for consolidated reporting;
- Dutch language is an extra plus!
Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong skills with Excel, able to meet deadlines, flexibility, not stressed when pressure rises.
A challenging interim position for a longer period in an environment with highly skilled professionals. ‘We are in this together’. No nonsense, promises need to be kept.
Would you like to know more about this position? You can contact Wouter at +31 6 54 74 23 04, apply via the form below or send him your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reageren op deze vacature kan met onderstaand formulier:
Klik hier om te zoeken naar andere financiële vacatures of schrijf je in daar wij niet alle vacatures publiceren.