Expatriate Tax Consultant Amsterdam Vacancy | Ambitious Mid-Sized Accounting and Tax Firm | 5+ years experience
Expatriate Tax Consultant Amsterdam
|Functie:||Expatriate Tax Consultant Amsterdam (VERVULD)|
|Regio / plaats:||Amsterdam|
Company / Employer
For a mid-sized ambitious Accounting and Tax Firm in Amsterdam The Netherlands we are searching for an Expatriate Tax Consultant. As the firm’s international tax practice is growing rapidly, your possible future employer is able to fulfill all you ambitions should these be really high!
Role Expat Tax Consultant
As Expatriate Tax Consultant you will oversee the day-to-day tax compliance affairs of clients regarding their expats, the expat structure and policy. In brief this means you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the expatriate policy is in line with the company’s operations and meets the needs and is also cost effective;
- Advising on and be part of the effective implementation of the international expat structure;
- Ensuring that the expat structures and policies are tax efficient;
- Advising management on the risks by complying with the regulations in force on the locations where the employees of clients are active;
- Ensuring the compliance of the immigration laws and regulations on the employment of foreign workers;
- Advising on appropriate social security coverage, income tax, immigration, pensions, benefits and other cross border and remuneration optimization for expatriates;
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant expatriate tax issues concerning deployment of staff.
Further you will liaise with local and other colleagues from international locations to coordinate tax compliance on a global basis.
Profile Expatriate Tax Consultant Amsterdam
Significant experience in expatriate taxation with a minimum of 5 years. It will be a pre if you also have other global mobility services experience. At least good understanding of the Dutch law, preferably good understanding of the Dutch language and an excellent fluency of the English language.
Ability to manage client portfolios plus experience of dealing with client senior management. Preferably able to actively seek opportunities for selling services to existing and new clients.
A key position in a relatively new expatriate practice which you are able shape in cooperation with senior management and the tax partners of the firm. Should you have the ambition to become the front person of a global mobility desk, then look no further for other opportunities but apply.
If you are interested in this role but you have more qualifications then stated above (you are more senior), please do not hesitate to contact us. Our client is open and willing to explore other opportunities which comply to your and their ambition.
For more information or further discussion about your possibilities, you may contact Wouter at +31 (0)6 54 74 23 04
Reageren op deze vacature kan met onderstaand formulier: