Trade Marketing Manager Italy | Young, fast growing trading company for Europe and US | 3 – 7 years experience
Trade Marketing Manager Italy – Netherlands / Utrecht
|Functie:||Trade Marketing Manager Italy – Netherlands|
|Regio / plaats:||Utrecht|
Our client is responsible for the marketing and distribution of palm oil products and its derivatives, including animal feed, oleo-chemical biodiesel and food. The company has obtained a Certification in International Sustainability & Carbon (ISCC) to market ISCC products. The branch office in The Netherlands is part of a globally operating company and has Europe and the US as its prime market.
As a result of successful marketing and sales activities in Europe and the US the company is growing rapidly and is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager.
Position Trade Marketing Manager Italy – Netherlands
As Trade Marketing Manager Italy you will be stationed in The Netherlands and work closely in a multi-national team. The team is young of age and highly focused with a healthy ambition. Is this the position and kind of team you are looking for as your next step?
As Trade Marketing Manager Italy you work in close cooperation with the Italian based Senior Marketing Manager, the Trading Manager Europe and the Sr. Commercial Executive to execute the sales strategy for Italy. It will be your key responsibility to identify new commercial opportunities and maintain, expand and enhance existing relationships with clients in Italy. You will visit your clients and prospects in Italy on a regular basis.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Direct involvement in the execution of all trades derived from ex-tank sales of edible oil products from terminals in Italy. At the same time you will also ensure compliance with external and internal guidelines and procedures;
- Map the market supply & demand to identify areas that can be exploited and where a competitive advantage exists or can be found. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business using and building your professional network;
- Pick up relevant information from different sources in the market and feed pro-actively to appropriate stakeholders within the organization;
- Manage overall customer relationships at the operational level by adding value in stock and inventory advisory, assisting customers to monitor and forecast demand planning and troubleshooting;
- Liaise with counterparties on contracts, terms and conditions, verifying payments and claims;
- Coordination with buyers and trading staff concerning contractual obligations/deadlines and coordinating information between parties;
- Liaise with local trade execution team and finance team on all relevant topics for an accurate recording of sales, purchases, supply & demand and stock levels;
- Feed the company with information on market demand, client performance and any information relevant to company in order to further grow and expand.
All in all, you market the products, seek opportunities, travel frequently to Italy and are in close contact with your clients and liaisons.
Profile Trade Marketing Manager Italy – Netherlands
Preferably 3 to 7 years of experience in a (trade) marketing position. If this experience is gained in the commodity industry that would be a big plus. You are a team player, but think independent! You are accurate, but also able to act hands-on.
You are a native Italian with at least a bachelor degree and excellent knowledge of the English language. Good skills in the Dutch and/or Spanish language is a bonus.
Willing to live in The Netherlands (40 minutes by train from Amsterdam Grand Central Station to your desk). Frequent travel abroad should fit your personal situation.
An active key-position for the Italian market in a hectic (trading) environment where your efforts have a direct result in the success of the company and yourself! As you grow, more responsibilities will land in your job. This may be for the Italian market or other markets/countries. It is up to you and your ambition.
An assessment will be part of the recruitment procedure.
For further information you can contact Wouter at +31 (0)6 54 74 23 04 or fill out the form below
You can apply for this position via the form below: